Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Savi Savi Nenapu - Songs with a difference


Savi Savi Nenapu Songs - Songs with substance!

First time I heard 2-3 songs of Savi Savi Nenapu kannada movie, I knew these songs would be a hit. The songs are much of my taste. I really loved it. Today was the second time I listened to them. Songs are really melodious. R.P.Patnaik has again given a very melodious album full of super songs for this movie.

Hope you all also like it. What? Do u also want to listen to it right now?? Ok.. Listen to it here.
Powered by eSnips.com

For other Online Songs, CLICK HERE

7 comments:

ಸೂರ್ಯಕಿರಣ್ ಜೋಯಿಸ್ said...

Yes Abhi, The songs are full of emotion and lyrics are simply superb. Very nice album.

Anonymous said...

Can you also let us download the song please?

Abhishek said...

visit my online music webpage

Anonymous said...

Did you mean this? "http://abhishek.sn.googlepages.com/onlinekannadamusic"

I visited this page and sorry i cannot download any song.

I heard the Savi Savi Nenapu songs and i would like them for my car. :o)

Thanks in advance

Abhishek said...

Click on track details on the playlist in the player.
it will take u to a page to download it.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Abhiskek, I did manage to copy from the track details link. It wasnt straight forward though.

I am loving the title track. :o)

Thanks a lot for help.

Anonymous said...

I got to hear this album very very late (all this time I was lost in Mungaaru Male, Hudugaata ...). The songs are simply superb !